Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I HEART BOOKS

Wherein I begin a list of all the books I want to own as my children grow, so that when birthdays and mothers' days and such lurk I can tell people "check out my May 21 2008 blog post if you want to know what I really want!"

To be added to and subtracted from as needed, and in no particular order:
All Junie B. Jones books
A Little Princess
The Secret Garden
Robinson Crusoe
Tom Sawyer
Chronicles of Narnia (still have my old set--man are they worn out)
The Spiderwick Chronicles
Harry Potter 1-6 (and I thought I was being good waiting on the library all those times . . .)Ramona Quimby books
Are You there God? It's Me Margaret
The Jungle Book
The Little House on the Prarie books
Anne of Green Gables
The Emily Trilogy (L.M. Montgomery)
to be added to . . .

1 comment:

Shawni said...

You've got to add "Ida B", "The Tale of Despereaux" and "The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane" Maybe you've already read them but they're SO good. I love children's books. I love this blog too! I loved reading some of your Europe experience...and I LOVE the McCain stuff. I'm really right with you. I do like what I've seen of Sarah Palin, but I have a problem with McCain. I just really like Obama.